Application Number D/2013/1423
355 Botany Road ZETLAND NSW 2017
The development is proposed at the north-eastern edge of 355 Botany Road, Zetland. the development has a frontage to Portman Lane between No.25 Portman Street and Merton Street. Vehicle and pedestrian access into the development is from future streets within the Green Square Town Centre. Re-notification of proposal for the erection of a 10 storey mixed use development including basement car parking for 138 vehicles, ground floor retail space and supermarket and two residential towers with 174 residential units. Amend plans have been received which include: 1. Rearrangement of landscaping at the podium level (facing toward Portman Lane). 2. Alteration to tree planting along Portman Lane. 3. Use of the landscaping at the podium as communal open space for residents. 4. A concept design for the Portman Lane interface ( at proposed laneway level) introducing facade modulation and greater range of materials. 5. Removal of one loading dock driveway along future 'Tweed Place'. Previous submissions to the application will be taken into consideration.
Estimated Cost of Work:
GREEN SQUARE CONSORTIUM PTY LTD
Application Lodgement Date:
Documents Accompanying this Application
These documents have been provided by the applicant. They are for exhibition and information purposes only. The original hard copy of the application held by Council is the official record. At all times the original hard copy will remain the final reference.
NOTE: To view, click on the document titles. Some of these files are very large and could take a few minutes to download or display. To download directly to your hard drive right click (Opt + Click on Mac) the link and select 'Save as...'
- Applicant covering letter to amended plans | PDF 161Kb
- Applicant response to Council letter | PDF 1792Kb
- Application Form - Part B | PDF 2235Kb
- DA16_00[B] - cover | PDF 297Kb
- DA16_01[B] - location and site plan | PDF 237Kb
- DA16_02[B] - site analysis plan | PDF 347Kb
- DA16_03[B] - level 1 context plan | PDF 133Kb
- DA16_05[B] - basement level 2 plan | PDF 79Kb
- DA16_06[B] - basement level 1 plan | PDF 99Kb
- DA16_07[B] - level 1 plan - ground floor | PDF 139Kb
- DA16_08[B] - mezzanine level | PDF 90Kb
- DA16_09B_Notification | PDF 97Kb
- DA16_18[B] - roof plan | PDF 69Kb
- DA16_20[B] - north elevation | PDF 152Kb
- DA16_21[B] - south elevation | PDF 153Kb
- DA16_22[B] - east and west elevation | PDF 112Kb
- DA16_25[B] - section A | PDF 68Kb
- DA16_26[B] - section B | PDF 66Kb
- DA16_35[B] - shadow diagrams - June | PDF 2171Kb
- DA16_36[B] - shadow diagrams - September | PDF 2104Kb
- DA16_37[B] - shadow diagrams - December | PDF 1987Kb
- DA16_38[B] - shadow diagrams - March | PDF 2180Kb
- DA16_40[B] - facade elevations - south | PDF 242Kb
- DA16_41[B] - facade elevations - north | PDF 386Kb
- DA16_42[B] - facade elevations - east and west | PDF 304Kb
- DA16_43[B] - external finishes board | PDF 210Kb
- DA16_48[B] - Portman Lane design concept | PDF 574Kb
- Notification Letter - D/2013/1423 | PDF 138Kb
Submissions must be received by council prior to the exhibition closing date. If you wish to make a submission please read the development comments and objections.
Viewing the original documents
You may view the original hard copy during the exhibition period by visiting any of the City's Neighbourhood Service Centres.
These documents have been provided by the applicant. While care is taken to ensure accuracy, the City of Sydney cannot guarantee that information expressed here is correct.
This information is compiled from various sources and the City of Sydney accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage arising from its use or errors or omissions therein.