Application Number D/2013/2030
18 O'Dea Avenue WATERLOO NSW 2017, 20 O'Dea Avenue WATERLOO NSW 2017
Renotification of amended plans and additional information regarding the Stage 1 Integrated Development Application for demolition of all existing structures, approval of four building envelopes ranging from 7 to 20 storeys in height, residential apartment and ground floor retail land uses and the provision of public infrastructure including construction and dedication of Dunkerley Place, Hatter Lane, O'Dea Ave setback and the Rope Walk park.
Estimated Cost of Work:
CROWN W1 DEVELOPMENTS PTY LTD
Application Lodgement Date:
Documents Accompanying this Application
These documents have been provided by the applicant. They are for exhibition and information purposes only. The original hard copy of the application held by Council is the official record. At all times the original hard copy will remain the final reference.
NOTE: To view, click on the document titles. Some of these files are very large and could take a few minutes to download or display. To download directly to your hard drive right click (Opt + Click on Mac) the link and select 'Save as...'
- 13375 18-20 O'Dea Avenue Stage 1 SEE FINAL 2013.12.23_Part1 | PDF 1990Kb
- 13375 18-20 O'Dea Avenue Stage 1 SEE FINAL 2013.12.23_Part2 | PDF 1146Kb
- 2014 356815 Attachment G - Hydraulic impact assessment(6) | PDF 1269Kb
- 2014 356815 Attachment G - Hydraulic impact assessment(7) | PDF 4337Kb
- 2014 356938 Attachment H - Indicative Landscape Plans | PDF 279Kb
- 2014 356948 Attachment B - Indicative Architectural Drawings(5) | PDF 4823Kb
- 2014 356948 Attachment B - Indicative Architectural Drawings(6) | PDF 1361Kb
- 2014 356948 Attachment B - Indicative Architectural Drawings(7) | PDF 1960Kb
- Additional Information - Stage 1 Response to Issues | PDF 143Kb
- Amended Drawing A-0000_13 | PDF 13Kb
- Amended Drawing A-0102_13 | PDF 1409Kb
- Amended Drawing A-0111_13 | PDF 138Kb
- Amended Drawing A-0121_13 | PDF 84Kb
- Amended Drawing A-0122_13 | PDF 74Kb
- Amended Drawing A-0123_13 | PDF 70Kb
- Amended Drawing A-0124_13 | PDF 168Kb
- Amended Drawing A-0125_13 | PDF 123Kb
- Amended Drawing A-2701_13 | PDF 311Kb
- Appendix B - SEPP65 Design Report - 191213 | PDF 309Kb
- Appendix C - Traffic Report Part 1 - 191213 | PDF 2681Kb
- Appendix C - Traffic Report Part 2 - 191213 | PDF 2428Kb
- Appendix C - Traffic Report Part 3 - 191213 | PDF 1304Kb
- Appendix C - Traffic Report Part 4 - 191213 | PDF 2489Kb
- Appendix D - Heritage Impact Statement - 191213 | PDF 2294Kb
- Appendix E - Pedestrian Wind Environment Study - 191213 | PDF 1081Kb
- Appendix F - ESD Report - 191213 | PDF 879Kb
- Appendix G - Geotechnical Report Part 1 - 191213 | PDF 2010Kb
- Appendix G - Geotechnical Report Part 2 - 191213 | PDF 1806Kb
- Appendix H - Preliminary Environmental Site Assessment Part 1 - 191213 | PDF 2942Kb
- Appendix H - Preliminary Environmental Site Assessment Part 2 - 191213 | PDF 2846Kb
- Appendix H - Preliminary Environmental Site Assessment Part 3 - 191213 | PDF 2683Kb
- Appendix H - Preliminary Environmental Site Assessment Part 4 - 191213 | PDF 2963Kb
- Appendix H - Preliminary Environmental Site Assessment Part 5 - 191213 | PDF 1686Kb
- Appendix I - Landscape Plan LA01 - 191213 | PDF 143Kb
- Appendix I - Landscape Plan LA02 - 191213 | PDF 1943Kb
- Appendix I - Landscape Plan LA03 - 191213 | PDF 662Kb
- Appendix J - Arboricultural Report - 191213 | PDF 1790Kb
- Application form - Part B | PDF 2852Kb
- Attachment C - Overshadowing Analysis | PDF 1980Kb
- Attachment D - View impact analysis | PDF 1266Kb
- Attachment E - Airspace approval | PDF 289Kb
- Attachment F - Traffic statement | PDF 101Kb
- Notification Letter - D/2013/2030 | PDF 137Kb
- Photomontages | PDF 1546Kb
Submissions must be received by council prior to the exhibition closing date. If you wish to make a submission please read the development comments and objections.
Viewing the original documents
You may view the original hard copy during the exhibition period by visiting any of the City's Neighbourhood Service Centres.
These documents have been provided by the applicant. While care is taken to ensure accuracy, the City of Sydney cannot guarantee that information expressed here is correct.
This information is compiled from various sources and the City of Sydney accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage arising from its use or errors or omissions therein.